Wedge - 20x25x10
Diversity of shapes and sizes enables to use the wedges for many tasks. The wedges work out perfectly during massage treatment, rehabilitation and corrective gymnastics. They may be used for supporting the knees, feet, arms and shoulders of the patient.
Delivery time: 2 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Height 10 cm
- Length 20 cm
- Width 25 cm
HABYS wedges are distinguished by:
- highly flexible, resistant to deformations, first quality foam,
- neat stitches made with the use of resistant polyester threads,
- CE and medical certificates.
- massage of the rear side of the lower extremities, back, face, abdomen and chest,
- pressure point therapy for feet,
- treatments within the scope of physical therapy and kinesitherapy in the above-mentioned areas.