Wedge - 70x24x30
A plenty of shapes and sizes allows to use a wedges for many ways. Using a wedge You can put the lower limb in safe and stabile position. As a results the tension of knee and hip flexors are lower. The wedge makes a blood and lymph outflow easier.
Delivery time: 2 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Height 30 cm
- Length 70 cm
- Width 24 cm
HABYS wedges are distinguished by:
- highly flexible, resistant to deformations, first quality foam,
- neat stitches made with the use of resistant polyester threads,
- CE and medical certificates.
- drainage massage upper limbs,
- sequential point massage lower limb,
- prevention against swelling and blood clot, before and after lower limbs surgery ex. Hip-joint or knee-joint Endoprothesis,
- swelling after injury, lymphatic insufficiency,
- regeneration after injury during physiotherapy.