Lumbar bolster - 40x25x7
Lumbar wedge affects the relaxation of tissue structures such as muscle tissue, fascia, ligaments, tendons, articular bags within the back providing with comfort and relaxation. Wedge can be used while laying on the back, stomach and side, depending on the position during massage or physical therapy.
Delivery time: 2 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Height 7 cm
- Length 40 cm
- Width 25 cm
HABYS semi-round bolsters are distinguished by:
- highly flexible, resistant to deformations, first quality foam,
- neat stitches made with the use of resistant polyester threads,
- CE and medical certificates.
- for back massage,
- during physical therapy and kinesitherapy,
- used in the analgesic and relaxation positions,
- in shaping the correct posture.
The half-bolster may be used while lying on the back or abdomen, depending on folding position during treatments.
Standard Vinyl Flex fabrics used for production of Habys Bolsters carry Oeko-Tex Certificate - Standard 100 (IW 00062)