Round bolsters - 12x60
Diversity of shapes and sizes enables to use the bolsters for many tasks. The bolters work out perfectly during massage treatment, rehabilitation and corrective gymnastics. They may be used for supporting the knees, feet, arms and shoulders of the patient.
Delivery time: 2 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Length 60 cm
- Diameter 12 cm
HABYS bolsters are distinguished by:
- highly flexible, resistant to deformations, first quality foam,
- neat stitches made with the use of resistant polyester threads,
- CE and medical certificates.
Application: Using the bolster influences relaxation of the tension in the tissue structures: muscles, fasciae, ligaments, tendons and articular capsules within the lower extremities and the back, ensuring comfort and relax during the massage treatment or physical therapy.
Particularly recommended for:
- massage of the rear side of the lower extremities, back, face, abdomen and chest,
- pressure point therapy for feet,
- treatments within the scope of physical therapy and kinesitherapy in the above-mentioned areas,
- corrective gymnastics,
- general rehabilitation.
Standard Vinyl Flex fabrics used for production of Habys Bolsters carry Oeko-Tex Certificate - Standard 100 (IW 00062)