Semi-round bolster - 60x15x10
Diversity of shapes and sizes enables to use the half-bolters for many tasks. They magnificently influence relaxation of the tension in the tissue structures: muscles, fasciae, ligaments, tendons and articular capsules within the lower extremities and the back, ensuring comfort and relax during the massage treatment or physical therapy.
Delivery time: 2 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Height 10 cm
- Length 60 cm
- Width 15 cm
HABYS semi-round bolsters are distinguished by:
- highly flexible, resistant to deformations, first quality foam,
- neat stitches made with the use of resistant polyester threads,
- CE and medical certificates.
- massage of the rear side of the lower extremities, back, face, abdomen and chest,
- pressure point therapy for feet,
- treatments within the scope of physical therapy and kinesitherapy in the above-mentioned areas.
The half-bolster may be used while lying on the back or abdomen, depending on folding position during treatments.
Standard Vinyl Flex fabrics used for production of Habys Bolsters carry Oeko-Tex Certificate - Standard 100 (IW 00062)