Information concerning personal data in Habys
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of personal data is Habys Sp. z o. o. with registered office (and correspondence address) at: Przemysłowa 1, 38-200 Jasło. Contact with the personal data protection inspector is possible via the email address email@example.com
- Personal data processed by Habys Sp. z o.o. include: name and surname, registered address, shipping address (if different from the registered address), e-mail address, telephone number, company name and tax identification number (in the case of companies). The data is processed for the purposes of:
Based on Article. 6 par. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) RODO * in order to:
• take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject,
• performance of the contract which concerns the data subject,
• fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator.
2.2. Based on the legitimate interest of Habys Sp. z o.o. [i.e. based on Article. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO] in order to:
• promote own products or services, including personalized ones based on the client's profile ,
• organize and conduct competitions and other marketing campaigns,
• investigate or secure claims.
Based on separate consent [i.e. based on Article. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO] in order to:
• direct marketing of products or services of entities cooperating with Habys Sp. z o.o., but the client's personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, and the information will be provided by Habys Sp. z o.o.
- The period during which personal data will be stored:
Personal data processed in order to conclude or perform the contract and fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator will be stored for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary for:
• after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints), ,
• fulfilling the legal obligation of the Administrator (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations).
3.2. Personal data processed for marketing of products or services of Habys Sp. z o.o. based on a legitimate standing law, they will be processed until the data subject objects.
3.3. Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be kept until its revocation.
- Rights of the data subject:
• the right to access the content of their personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing,
• the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete,
• the right to request the Administrator to delete data or limit data processing,
• the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to send it to another administrator,
• the right to object to the data being processed based on the justified interest of the Administrator or to the processing for the purpose of direct marketing,
• the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another European Union Member State, relevant for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject, or due to the place of alleged violation of the RODO,
• the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal),
• the right to obtain human intervention from the Administrator, make their stand and challenge the decision based on automated data processing.
The rights listed in point 4 can be implemented, among others by contacting the Data Protection Officer (address given at the beginning) or by contacting Habys Sp. z o.o. (address provided at the beginning, with the note: "Personal data protection").
- Categories of entities processing personal data on behalf of Habys Sp. z o.o .:
• telecommunications undertakings,
• postal operators, carriers,
• companies involved in customer opinion surveys, partners providing technical services (e.g. developing and maintaining IT systems and websites).
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ).