HABYS Disposable non-woven covers are made of high quality fabric with reinforced cross structure and weights of 50-60 g/m².
Unlike covers available in the market, HABYS covers are of higher quality and durability. The fabric is thicker, less prone to tearing and protects upholstery from eg. make up. The use of disposable cover allows the provision of: health, comfort, and upholstery protection.
Delivery time: 1 week
Warning: Last items in stock!
Disposable nonwoven face hole covers are made of a high-quality, delicate and resistant nonwoven. Using the covers ensures preserving hygiene and comfortable course of the treatment. Dedicated to massage rooms, beauty parlours, medical centres etc.
- High weight 50-60g/m2
- Cross-fiber structure - reinforced
- High massage comfort
- High resistance to permeability
- High upholstery protection from the harmful effects of cosmetics
- High tear resistance
- Low weight 25-30g/m2
- Parallel fiber structure - weakened
- Low massage comfort
- Low permeability resistance
- Low upholstery protection from the harmful effects of cosmetics
- Low tear resistance