- exceptional possibilities of positioning the segments of the table top.
Xena is a multi-functional, five-segment wooden table, ideal for cosmetic treatments and reflexology treatments.
Delivery time: 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Dodatkowe akcesoria i opcje
Convenient Comfort face hole constitutes a supplement or an alternative for a face rest. It enables the Client to adopt a comfortable position during massage, and a mobile masseur to reduce the weight of the entire set by the weight of the headrest, namely by about 0.5 kg. Comfort face hole includes easy to assemble, comfortable face pillow.
Modern, comfortable, functional and resistant carry case in graphite-pistachio colouring. Made of material resistant to folds and dirt, perfectly secures the table against damaging during transport and storage. More
Comfortable carry case made of resistant material, prevents damaging the table during transport and storage. The carry case has a capacious pocket, shoulder strap, convenient handle facilitating transport, stiffened bottom and reinforced feet enhancing strength and resistance to dirt. More
- Length of the segments (from left) 76 / 14 - 8 / 27 / 55 cm
- Length without face rest / with face rest 180 cm / 210 cm
- Table width 70 cm
* Dynamic resistance – measurement made with an evenly distributed dynamic load, simulating the tensions that occur during a typical classical massage.
** Static resistance – measurement made with an evenly distributed, fixed static load.
In a situation when advanced positioning of the patient constitutes a priority, no other table proves as well as Xena, enabling to set the segments of the table top in accordance with the requirements of the executed treatment. Convenient, easy to operate, steel positioning mechanisms ensures high comfort of work for the masseur and safety of the patient. ProLine Package already included in a table.
The package includes:
The table is distinguished by:
The package includes:
Worth to know! When the table is unfolded, the middle part of the table top is slightly raised upwards. This is a natural feature of the table, which allows to distribute better the resulting tension when its loaded.
Holes for armrests and comfort shelf are made when the table is ordered with listed accessories. The reason for not having all the holes for equipment that will not be used in the future is to take care of the aesthetics of the table. If you would like to customize the table for mounting of optional equipment please contact us.
Comfort 5 cm
- 2 layers of highly flexible foams,
- special comfortable composition,
- total thickness of 5 cm,
- additional option.
- selected high quality beechwood of A class,
- natural beechwood colouring, emphasized and secured with a durable colourless lacquer,
- enhanced resistance by means of thermal improvement,
- high aesthetics of finishing.