- Remote-controlled heated table top,
Allora Comfort Heat is an extremely comfortable, double-segmental portable massage table made of beech wood with a heated table top controlled by a hand remote control. It’s design is a result of solutions that were implemented to maximize patient’s and massage therapist’s comfort.
Delivery time: 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Dodatkowe akcesoria i opcje
Modern, comfortable, functional and resistant carry case in graphite-pistachio colouring. Made of material resistant to folds and dirt, perfectly secures the table against damaging during transport and storage. More
Comfortable carry case made of resistant material, prevents damaging the table during transport and storage. The carry case has a capacious pocket, shoulder strap, convenient handle facilitating transport, stiffened bottom and reinforced feet enhancing strength and resistance to dirt. More
- Length without face rest / with face rest 180 cm / 210 cm
- Table width 70 cm
- Height adjusted in intervals from 64 cm to 92 cm every 3.2 cm (10 positions)
* Dynamic resistance – measurement made with an evenly distributed dynamic load, simulating the tensions that occur during a typical classical massage.
** Static resistance – measurement made with an evenly distributed, fixed static load.
Ergonomic shape of the tabletop ensures the access to every part of the patient’s body.
Allora Comfort Heat is fitted as standard with a heated table top controlled by a hand remote control. The heated top greatly influences the tissue tension release and the general feeling of comfort and relaxation. The remote control allows you to set the table top temperature to one of ten levels. In addition, the remote control has an automatic switch-off function.
This table is perfect not only for massage salons, but will also improve patient’s comfort and the comfort of performing therapies when a large surface and table stability is required. After folding the table, you will be able to use the free space for other purposes. Allora’s tabletop has been covered by 5cm of foam.
The package includes:
The table Allora Comfort Heat is distinguished by:
Worth to know! When the table is unfolded, the middle part of the table top is slightly raised upwards. This is a natural feature of the table, which allows to distribute better the resulting tension when its loaded.
Holes for armrests and comfort shelf are made when the table is ordered with listed accessories. The reason for not having all the holes for equipment that will not be used in the future is to take care of the aesthetics of the table. If you would like to customize the table for mounting of optional equipment please contact us.
Comfort 5 cm
- 2 layers of highly flexible foams,
- special comfortable composition,
- total thickness of 5 cm,
- additional option.
- selected high quality beechwood of A class,
- natural beechwood colouring, emphasized and secured with a durable colourless lacquer,
- enhanced resistance by means of thermal improvement,
- high aesthetics of finishing.