Panda is a high-quality double-segment wooden table of versatile application, which obtained the position of a classic in the branch.
Delivery time: 1 week
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Length without face rest / with face rest 180 cm / 210 cm
- Table width 70 cm
- Height adjusted in intervals from 64 cm to 92 cm every 3.2 cm (10 positions)
* Dynamic resistance – measurement made with an evenly distributed dynamic load, simulating the tensions that occur during a typical classical massage.
** Static resistance – measurement made with an evenly distributed, fixed static load.
The package includes:
The Panda table is distinguished by:
- abundant possibilities of extension by additional options and accessories,
- stable construction of high quality beechwood,
- the wood and plywood are secured with resistant lacquer,
- high aesthetics of finishing and wooden elements,
- 5-years warranty for the construction.
Worth to know! When the table is unfolded, the middle part of the table top is slightly raised upwards. This is a natural feature of the table, which allows to distribute better the resulting tension when its loaded.
Holes for armrests and comfort shelf are made when the table is ordered with listed accessories. The reason for not having all the holes for equipment that will not be used in the future is to take care of the aesthetics of the table. If you would like to customize the table for mounting of optional equipment please contact us.
Comfort 5 cm
- 2 layers of highly flexible foams,
- special comfortable composition,
- total thickness of 5 cm,
- additional option.
- selected high quality beechwood of A class,
- natural beechwood colouring, emphasized and secured with a durable colourless lacquer,
- enhanced resistance by means of thermal improvement,
- high aesthetics of finishing.