Medmal is the most stable HABYS aluminium table with additional stabilising leg. It is dedicated to manual therapies, sport massages, rehabilitation and therapeutic treatments.
Delivery time: 1 week
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Length without face rest / with face rest 180 cm / 210 cm
- Table width 60 cm
- Height adjusted in intervals from 64 cm to 92 cm every 3.2 cm (10 positions)
* Dynamic resistance – measurement made with an evenly distributed dynamic load, simulating the tensions that occur during a typical classical massage.
** Static resistance – measurement made with an evenly distributed, fixed static load.
The table is very popular among massage teachers and sports masseur of various disciplines. Maximum table stability results inter alia from application of three legs, high crosswise battens reinforcing the frame of the table tops and anti-slip feet. Homogenous, welded construction stabilized by means of steel plated cables with resistant joints is adapted to loads amounting as much as 450 kg.
The package includes:
The table Medmal Pro is distinguished by:
- exceptional stability due to additional stabilising leg,
- acceptable load up to 450 kg,
- abundant possibilities of extension by additional options and accessories,
- high aesthetics of finishing and wooden elements,
- 6-year warranty for the construction.
Worth to know! When the table is unfolded, the middle part of the table top is slightly raised upwards. This is a natural feature of the table, which allows to distribute better the resulting tension when its loaded.
Holes for armrests and comfort shelf are made when the table is ordered with listed accessories. The reason for not having all the holes for equipment that will not be used in the future is to take care of the aesthetics of the table. If you would like to customize the table for mounting of optional equipment please contact us.
ProLine package included
With ProLine package you receive:
- 6-years warranty for frame
- aesthetically rounded corners of the table top
- unique design, veneered plywood of legs – in beech tables
- high aesthetics of finishing and smoothness of the wooden elements
Comfort 5 cm
- 2 layers of highly flexible foams,
- special comfortable composition,
- total thickness of 5 cm,
- additional option.
- high-quality, resistant aluminium,
- raised crosswise battens reinforcing the frames of the table tops,
- protection by means of a durable powder lacquer,
- homogenous, precisely welded construction,
- high aesthetics of finishing,
- resistance to contact with the ground and moisture.