Habys Optima V3 is a 3-section massage and therapy table.
1 301,00 €
Price for table in basic version
Delivery time: 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Dodatkowe akcesoria i opcje
Comfortable, without the necessity to absorb hands. High quality remote control of increased resistance is dedicated to working in intensive conditions.
A set of 3 stabilising fixation horns, in the colour of the table upholstery. They enable stabilisation in the shoulder and pelvic area. Assembled by means of inserting in special mounting holes.
Ergonomic, adjustable, easy to assemble and disassemble, allow for adopting a comfortable position. Stainless steel on the guides emphasises the design and maintains unique resistance.
Easy to operate, fastened by means of snap fasteners, for the paper roll of the width up to 60 cm. Necessary and functional table accessory.
Ensures maximum comfort of the massaged person. Ergonomic pillow with foam of specially selected hardness perfectly adapts to the face.
- Dimensions (length x width) 192,5x60÷70
- Length of the headrest 41,5 cm
- Length of the middle section 40 cm
- electric adjustment of the middle section with a hand-operated remote control,
- electric height adjustment with a hand-operated remote control,
- positioning of the headrest with a gas spring,
- headrest with comfortable Long face hole,
- certified, resistant 40mm foam,
- 2 practical, 111 cm long under-the-top handles,
- castors for easy transport.
Optima V3 optional accessories:
- ergonomic armrests,
- foot remote control,
- stabilisation horns,
- filler for the face hole,
- paper roll holder.
HABYS Optima is a collection of stationary massage and therapy tables, distinguished by a combination of attractive price and quality.
Dimensions and possibilities of positioning the segments of the table top:
Are you looking for this product in a different color? We invite you to contact us >>
- high-quality, resistant steel,
- protection by means of a durable powder lacquer,
- homogenous, precisely welded construction,
- resistance to contact with the ground and moisture.